If you’re visiting our web site, either you or someone you care about is concerned about divorce or some other issue in family law. Our law firm appreciates that divorce extends deeper and wider than just litigation. Divorce affects the whole person and his/her family.
Therefore we look at the total picture to:
- Understand our clients’ situation, needs, and wishes
- Advocate in their behalf for their short and long term interests
- Facilitate and simplify the process to allow clients to get on with their lives as quickly as is practical
- Offer resources such as health, support groups, child care when appropriate or possible
Years of practicing family law has refined our balanced and collaborative approach with our clients, enabling us to provide compassionate and thorough legal counseling and advocacy while also reserving the capacity to aggressively protect their legal interests. Whether by litigation, settlement, or mediation, at Family Law Practitioners we seek to create long-term and satisfactory resolution to interpersonal conflicts.
Are you ready to become unstoppable?
When you shed the relationship that has become toxic, the one you spend most of your energy trying to fix, save, carry, apologize for, you free up all your natural energy and potential to live a full, happy life.
How do you know when ending a relationship is the right thing for you?
- You have gone through marriage counseling
- You have done individual therapy
- You have consulted with a family law practitioner to discover your options
For more information and helpful links, click here.
“A house divided against itself cannot stand… Our
cause must be entrusted to, and conducted by its own undoubted
friends… whose hearts are in the work – who do care for the
result.” – A. Lincoln
“Have the courage to throw yourself into life, take risks, weather blows, knowing before you begin that you will be exposed to a series of opposites; success and failure, happiness and unhappiness, praise and blame.” – Desjardins
“We each need to make our lion’s roar – to persevere with unshakable courage when faced with all manner of doubts and sorrows and fears – to declare our right to awaken.” – Jack Kornfield